We need your help!
If you want to participate in the event but aren’t a triathlete, we could use your help! The event requires the help of at least 60 volunteers. Volunteer assignments include:
- Water Support (lifeguards, kayakers and paddle boards) to guide swimmers
- Course Marshals to tell people where to turn and monitor cyclists
- Registration staff to check people in
- Body Marking– so we can identify the athletes
- Transition Area– setting up bike racks and directing athletes
- Start/Finish Line– handing out water, awards and monitoring laps
- Food Prep– providing nourishment after the event
Volunteers will get a shirt as well as race refreshments in addition to the satisfaction of being part of this fantastic event!
For more information, contact Tyler McLead at 574-537-3843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.